Lighting with Wall Sconces
From a single Hinkley wall sconce to a four-light Kichler vanity fixture, a swing arm lamp by Hubbardton Forge to a Quoizel Tiffany sconce, wall lighting creates effects and solves lighting challenges. It’s an essential part of home décor, and can be used in many ways, including:
- a sconce that sheds light when you enter a bedroom.
- a reading light over a favorite chair.
- next to the mirror of your bathroom vanity, or mounted to the mirror, allowing more space for a larger mirror.
Add personality to a dull space with wall lighting:
- in multiples to add lighting in a hallway.
- in a stairwell for safety and style.
- inside closets and pantries.
- accent a wall between windows.
- make the space over your fireplace spectacular.
- coordinated with a dining room chandelier to light a sideboard serving area.
The right wall lighting acts as a decorative element, provides useful illumination, and saves space. Upgrade and enhance your home with wall sconces and other fixtures, because a well-lit room is more comfortable, more useful, and more pleasant. When you add dimmer switches, every wall light will be more flexible and more energy efficient, as well.