Lighting with Wall Sconces
From a single Hinkley sconce to a four light Kichler vanity fixture, a swing arm lamp by Hubbardton Forge to a Quoizel tiffany sconce, wall lighting creates effects and solves lighting challenges. It’s an essential part of home décor –
- a sconce that sheds light when you enter a bedroom.
- a reading light over a favorite chair.
- next to the mirror over your bathroom vanity, or mounted to the mirror allowing more space for a larger mirror.
And to add personality to a dull space-
- in multiples to add lighting in a hallway.
- in a stairwell for safety and style.
- inside closets and pantries.
- accent a wall between windows.
- make the space over your fireplace spectacular.
- coordinated with a dining room chandelier to light a sideboard serving area.
Wall lighting provides a decorative element, useful illumination, and saves space.
Upgrade and enhance your home because a well-lit room is more comfortable, more useful, and more pleasant. Add dimmer switches on every wall light and the fixtures will be more flexible, and more energy efficient, too.