Tariffs on goods manufactured in China by American companies are affecting all lighting, and most of the products we sell at Madison Lighting. We are committed to keeping our prices as low as possible and will continue to offer Everyday Low Pricing.
What we know
- Tariffs of 10% were imposed on goods made in China in September 2018. Those costs were absorbed by Madison Lighting and its vendors for the most part.
- On January 1, 2019 our industry will raise pricing on most lighting to reflect the 1o% tariff and other changes in costs. An additional tariff of 15% has been delayed until March 1, 2019.
How the tariffs will affect your project
- Be sure to work with one of our lighting specialists and share your contact information so we can keep you informed!
- We recommend customers make decisions and commitments early to insure pricing and availability.
- Working on a new home or remodel project? All fixtures at MadisonLighting.com and in our showroom reflect current pricing. We will update these as they change throughout the process.
- Madison Lighting, and our industry, is prepared to handle this changing environment.