Curate Your Own Space
With design expertise from Certified Lighting Specialists at Madison Lighting you’ll bring light to the way you live. Lighting is so individualized to its space that a pro’s help can make it a place you want to be. In 3 steps you’ll find your design focus and discover the right light.
1. How do you use your space?
- Check out shelter magazines, Instagram, Houzz and Pinterest & save photos.
- Dive into our website at MadisonLighting.com
- Start a Wish List at MadisonLighting.com
- Take photos of your spaces. Compare them with photos of spaces you love.
- Starting to see similarities? Now’s the time to choose a vibe, a style for your new space, and edit out the rest.
- Do you need to increase the lighting in some areas?
- Do the materials, lamps, and fixtures work together or fight with each other?
2. Make an Appointment
All our designers are ALA certified lighting designers who are on the cutting edge of what is new and trending in the lighting industry.
Our designers listen, ask questions, and work through your pictures and ideas with you.
Every situation is unique but our designers are well versed in coming up with creative solutions for even the most challenging of situations.
- Need a lamp or a complete lighting makeover? We’re here for you.
3. Visit Us
- Shop our showroom, see a fixture close up, stand back and imagine it in your space.
- We use color, texture, trends, proportion, and technology to help you in your design process.
- Adding lighting or ceiling fans may require an electrician. We work with them, too!