Best Ceiling Fans Facts
There’s a fan in every style, finish, and price range to fit every room in your house. We even have outdoor fans. Humid, hot, and stuffy rooms are a lot more comfortable with a good ceiling fan. What fan will you choose? Madison Lighting has 9 brands of ceiling fans including Minka Aire and Emerson.
A ceiling fan is an appliance, really. Built to run, it has a motor that pushes the air down in summer and pulls air up (mixing it with warmer) air in winter. The effect? Comfort. Energy savings. Style. It’s easy to replace a flush mount or semi flush mount ceiling light fixture with a ceiling fan, and add a light if you need it. Need to run electricity to a new fan? It’s an easy fix for an electrician.
Why not buy a ceiling fan in a big box store? Here are our Top 5 Reasons to Avoid Big-Box Store Ceiling Fans.
- Their fans do not have long wearing motors. Our fans have powerful motors that push air so well that it actually cools a room without using air conditioning. Choose the right motor size here and save money on your electric bill.
- They are not known for their fan selection. We have tons of fans.
- They don’t help you size the fan to the room. We have lots of experience helping people choose the size fan to work with your volume of space, move all of the air, and keep you comfy. There’s a handy chart right here to help you figure out what size fan you need.
- Their fans can be noisy with blades that may not be balanced causing the fan to sort of “thunk” every few seconds. Our fans have quality, well-balanced fan blades. It’s quiet in here.
- Their fans seem inexpensive. We have fans that cost about the same and they’re better built. And, we have lots more fans to choose from when you invest a little in even more style and quality..